At F1 Boston, our goal is to help clients plan and execute the very best event – no matter the occasion: corporate outings, client entertainment, holiday parties, teambuilding, sales meetings, family functions, birthday parties, graduations ... here is a list of things to consider. Give our event planning team a call with questions or to help plan the perfect event – (781) 228-2010.
Start With The Basics
- Are you familiar with our facilities? If not, consider stopping by for a tour to see all the possibilities for your event.
- How many people will attend? Even an estimate will help us get an idea about the length of time and budget.
- When do you want to hold the event? The date is important – you want to have enough advanced notice to reserve the facility and get the event date on your guests’ calendar.
- Goal of your event? Our staff combines kart racing and professional team-building – and works with you to identify goals and customize an event tailored to your needs.
- How many people are racing? Knowing how many are racing helps plan track reservations as well as race format, such as Grand Prix, Endurance, Open Racing or Customized Format.
- Are you interested in trophies? If you like, we have a dazzling selection of trophies for you to present to the winners … or we can do a presentation for you.
- Non-Racer plans? Consider activities for non-racing guests: reserve the billiard and dart parlor, or set them up in the trackside café and bar – it’s perfect for race spectators.
- Plans for after racing? The fun is just getting started on the track. After the racing, have a cocktail party, sit down dinner, a reception in the billiards parlor, or a DJ and dance floor.
Private Rooms and Other Options
- Will you need a private room? Think about the size of the room, set-up and decorations. Also, if you need A/V equipment.
- Special room set-up needed? Depending on the purpose of your event, we’ll set up a classroom, theater-style seating, registration station, display tables…what it takes.
- How about catering? Delicious, full-service catering is available depending on your event needs. Or make reservations and order off the Ascari Restaurant & Bar Menu to enjoy a meal track side.
- Special requests? We offer personalized, customize cakes, special entertainment –DJ’s, magicians, trivia, casino tables – or plan special meals for guests with dietary restrictions.
- Gift Idea for attendees? The Retail Store @ F1 Boston is loaded with T-shirts, collared shirts, ball caps, race gear and other fun party favors all customized to memorialize your event at F1 Boston.