At F1 Boston, our goal is to help customers is plan and experience the very best event – no matter the occasion: a birthday party, family function, outing for friends, bachelor party, graduation, team building, corporate meeting, client entertainment, sales meeting…here’s a list of things to consider.
Start With The Basics
Are you familiar with our facilities? If not, consider stopping by for a tour to see all the possibilities for your event.
- How many people will attend? Even an estimate will help us get an idea about the length of time and budget.
- When do you want to hold the event? The date is important – you want to have enough advanced notice to reserve the facility and get the event date on your guests’ calendar.
- How many people are racing? Knowing how many are racing helps plan track reservations as well as race format, such as Grand Prix, Endurance, Open Racing or Customized Format.
- Are you interested in trophies? If you like, we have a dazzling selection of trophies for you to present to the winners…or we can do a presentation for you.
- Non-Racer plans? Consider activities for non-racing guests: reserve the billiard and dart parlor, or set them up in the trackside restaurant – it’s perfect for race spectators.
- Plans for after racing? The fun is just getting started on the track. After the racing, have a cocktail party, sit down dinner, a reception in the billiards parlor, or a DJ and dance floor.
Private Rooms & Other Options
- Will you need a private room? Think about the size of the room, set-up and decorations. Also, if you need A/V equipment.
- How about catering? Delicious, full-service catering is available depending on your event needs. Or make reservations and order from Ascari Bar & Grille to enjoy a meal track side.
- Special requests? We offer personalized, customize cakes, special entertainment –DJ’s, magicians, trivia, casino tables – or plan special meals for guests with dietary restrictions.
- Gift Idea for attendees? The Retail Store @ F1 Boston is loaded with T-shirts, collared shirts, ball caps, race gear and other fun party favors all customized to memorialize your event at F1 Boston.
Give our event planning team a call with questions at (781) 228-2010, or fill out the Book Your Event form and we’ll start planning the perfect event you’re guests will never forget!